COVID 19 Safety Protocol
I am currently conducting in-person and teletherapy sessions to meet the varying needs and comfort level of patients.
Synergy is located at Healthways which is a shared space of healthcare providers. We are all committed to maintain the safety of our patients and practitioners and have developed a collective protocol to this end.
If you or a household member have travelled or you have an overseas guest staying with you, Healthways requires a negative 14-day test result before attending appointments at our facility. However, I am able to provide teletherapy sessions via a secure telehealth platform during this two-week waiting period.
Healthways had initiated other measures to ensure your safety include:
- Patients are seen by appointment only. Walk-ins are not accepted.
- All are required to wear a mask.
- Our door is locked. Upon arrival, please knock on the door, use hand sanitizer and wait for staff to greet you.
- Staff will direct you to a designated waiting area with social distancing.
- Your practitioner will be taking your temperature and asking specific COVID-19 screening questions.
- Non-patients will stay in the car and not in our waiting areas.
- Facilities undergo enhanced and ongoing cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our COVID protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly before your appointment. I look forward to seeing you soon and wish you continued good health.
Lorrie A. Peniston B.S. (HONS), MAPP