COVID 19 Safety Protocol
What to Expect at Your Healthways Appointment
I am pleased to announce that I will be offering a limited number of in-person sessions on Mondays starting June 1st, 2020. I will continue to provide remote sessions Monday through Friday via telemedicine.
The Healthways clinic is a shared space between several healthcare providers. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with the recommended protocols, in order to maintain the safety of patients and practitioners:
- Healthways providers will be alternating office hours to limit the number of patients in the clinic at any time.
- Patients will be seen by appointment only. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- If you have someone bringing you to your appointment, they must wait in the car.
- You must wear a mask into the office. A decision about wearing masks during the session will be based on social distancing and comfort level.
- Upon arrival, please use the hand sanitizer outside and knock on the door. Staff will let you in.
- All clients will be taken to a room and screened before their session. This includes taking your temperature and asking specific COVID-19 questions.
- We have rearranged our waiting room and workspaces to help with social distancing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly before your appointment. I look forward to seeing you soon and wish you continued good health.
Lorrie A. Peniston B.S. (HONS), MAPP