You may be at a crossroads in your life and not sure where to turn. Despite your best efforts to stay strong, the road you have traveled may have been rough and taken its toll. Give yourself credit for arriving at this place. If you are considering therapy, you are one step closer to making your way forward. Lorrie can help you cultivate hope for healing and discover your strengths to grow sustainably.
Lorrie is privileged to accompany you on this journey and can assist with the following issues:
Anxiety and Panic
Marital and Premarital Counseling
Interpersonal and Relationship Issues
Separation, Divorce and Co-Parenting
Grief and Loss
Chronic Pain and Illness
Problematic Substance Use or Addiction
Stress and Burnout
Life Skills and Transitions
Career and Workplace Challenges
Sexual, Emotional and Physical Abuse
Family and Infertility Issues
Personal Development and Self-Esteem
If you would like to schedule a session, please access the on-line booking system to find an available time.
- Sessions are 50 minutes long. Please arrive on the hour for a session start at 5 minutes past the hour.
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment. Late cancellations and missed appointments will be charged an amount that equals half the hourly rate.
- The on-line booking system only schedules appointments 24 hours in advance if times are available.
- If you need an earlier appointment time, contact Lorrie to be placed on the waiting/cancellation list. You must have a scheduled time in order to be placed on this list.
- Contact Lorrie if you are unable to find a time on the booking system that works with your schedule.
- Payment is due when services are rendered unless other arrangements are discussed with the practitioner. Synergy, Ltd. does not accept credit cards.